BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

lol..its 1.04AM!..omg dun wana slp..see some pics suddenly angry...sotz wan~sienx..haixxx...if i noe who is she i early dun wan to go that place lerh..hen sa arh wo~sienx de..i noe pass le but still..i dno why i felt this way~wishing to giving everything up~huh~doesnt sound like me huh..well..gosh~
so ehhh i wanna scold that word~haisss~suan lerh..still cnt slp~feeling hungry~i wnt get fat~lol!eyyyyeeerr~fat thin fat thin~what i made of orh...sponge eh?squeeze then release~-_-"
dunno why larh...today i talked to my bro outside ppl house..we talked abt almost everything...relationship n others...telling me not get into so much abt this thing...not bad larh..so long didnt talk to each other like this lerh..quite nice...he cares for me a lot...seriously..so he dun wan me to get hurt...i thk i hav to apologise what i said abt smtg bad..>.<...lol~afta sunday i dun think i could write blog lerh..guess..when i m free..well guys enjoy what i been through for it is my foot step to my journey of life~^^

0 comments: