BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

abuhhh~~today i done smtg shudnt be done to look thru smtg~then i break my own heart again~lol i thk i really gave up lerh~>.<...i fed up lerh~no more lerh~i dunwan turn back lerh~
everything is fixed for me now~what i want now is my studies and a person to be with me thru out my problem~haixxx isabel isabel~so dumb de u~almost fall into a world that make u suffer again~wtf~==luckily~'sigh'...so many let u choose~you jiang ben marh ni~abuh~seriously i m so good to be lied de~@#!%~when i saw that~walao eh~wan let everyone noe larh~fine then~but i wnt do the same thing~i keep it to myself~or it just will ruin my reputation~soooo arghhh~nvm~now i m not feeling sad or angry~cz i done with it~no more feeling cnt disturb me this time~cz i m fully dead lerh!for what u been thru~
WO ISABEL ZUO DAO LERH!

0 comments: