BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

'sigh'wth wit the weather ==i ord feeling moody and angry still the stupid weather make my feeling even more down~i cried in car alone..looking at the sky~then i received msg lazy to reply..i found something missing~then i said to myself nvm..i dont want it all~i dont want..just living simple life is what i want~stupid tears still automatically slip down~then i wipe away before anyone could see..for what i m searching i still hvn~the wan who always care for me even i m ignoring them,who always understand how it feel,who pick me up when i m down,lend a shoulder when i cry,listen to what i want to say,who will follow as how i feel...but i cnt find it.~i m dissapointed..very~then i thk again~then let it be what it shud be~isabel marh happy abit nurhxx...~
write n write tear wanna slip down again~haixxx...cnt hold it sometimes..seriously..~
should i go bk to the normal life i been thru~or change to even better?or just stay the same..
i thk i shud wait see what will happened..but now what i have..is not what i need~so..the ans to me is wait~and keep on growing strong~feeling quite confusing now~haixxx...the pain in the heart is hard to descreibe just make myself even harder to breathe i think..i wished i never wanted the things i wish~it will bring more sadness in my life~arrghh~today is just like i lost my soul..then i fell down~omg~i wish i wouldnt get up and stay crying there~haixx..i still get up quickly~...damn~haixx hope ntg like this strike in my life again~
xin tong de gan jie mei you ren hui dong~

0 comments: