BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

i think i got my answer for whole day wondering the answer...guess it really over..

i m having quite a boring day wondering abt the answer i should gave..told my frens..everyone say dont..no..i was thinking yeah..maybe its really over..what done is done..noone can help..noone can cure..eventho i still have the feeling to feel the memories back then..but i think i should move on to the new one..the one i will be happier..and for the one who told me to think abt it..sorry i dont think so to get it back again..theres no sign that i should..theres nothing to even let me walk toward that life again..so its totally different from what u said..noone want the memories again.i just wanna love the one who care me now and get rid of my past life..
maybe its stupid to tell someone..u know who u r.i can sure u now..noone wants the past life anymore..
hope u understand..

0 comments: