BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

yesh!i did it!=)

hard hard week for me!!!i have so much to stress!my test!my dance routine!my band singing!my group singing!my cheerleading!...awh!!! but i know i can do it!i have the strong determination to knock down everything which block my way to aim the best!=)..by every support ppl gave me!i will make it!THINK POSITIVE!=)..
this few day i went to the place which caught my memories..but then i suddenly smile..and look at the place around..i realize theres ntg to think o cherish anymore..cz i cnt feel anything anymore..and i m glad..cz i m not suffering anymore..
one more shocking thing..someone in brunei is keeping contact with me and is the one who keep miss call me m=S sorry for the words i say before =p hoep ya dont mind =D.. i m shock~and add me bk in fb..i dont know why i felt weird to see his profile saying everything..maybe thinking too much..haha~
omg!back to my school stuff!
i m super confused for all the thing and everyone around me!
sometime when we are far too good and we get the fault by ourself!what a pathetic feeling!
not to forget my sejarah teacher!bhalvinder!lols!i dunno whether i can write out the essay or not!=S...
my math!?dont need to say..omg...dunnno how...
evrything come together make me bz..good thing is i dont have to think those useless thing!lovely aint it?...
hope i can to my best
caring my fren n someone
my studies
my school concert
my family
felt like i have so much emotion when facing this
but luckily i didnt go crazy but keep ugrading to be the one that is who i am
just me~i dont fall but i keep getting better!=)
just give me time and opportunities
i will make it to the best!=)
love ya!=)

0 comments: