BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

what my bro really wan me decide

My bro came back~yeah~how nice it feel when there's someone home i can talk too~but he is going back again and start working at brunei~=( it's upset when you got back late from work looking around your home there's only your pet welcoming you shaking it tail and accompany you thru your night~i wish it was like before me and my parent having fun together.i missed the time we r together in brunei~when i have no doubt living life like a child..but i m still growing up..'sigh'..it was nice that my bro would ask why i m kinda blur when i got home cz i didnt realize he was home till he say tmr bring me out~>.< omg..my mind is blank..then suddenly he ask what wrong with me..i was like..he tell me just say it..i answer i m afraid i will cry very badly if i pour it all out..so i didnt talk much just went to my room and listen to some song..
then he asked me..if in this world there's nothing stop you~what you wanna become..
i told him i wanna study well and get a a good job and live my life..he ask me where is the isabel who wanted to go for entertainment road saying wanted to be famous and everything..i think again..oh the dream i hide long time ago..i 'sigh'..then he told me..if i really wanted something i shouldnt give up and told me next year bring me to brunei and try to chase my dream and his friends will help me on it..but the first thing i need to change was my thought..so i can continue finished all my path..i think and think....maybe it times to achieve what i really want..

0 comments: