BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i cnt sleep..huhu~=(










well..another night which i cnt sleep...i cnt really sleep for one week plus lerh
huhu~ze zhao de..cnt blame who..xin hen bu shuang..keep boom boom cnt stop..haiss hao xin tong uh~luckily this time i m alone..not with my cousin if not~later they ask me many things again..
thinking back when they came.my aunt n my small naughty cousin(chester)
sha sha de like to kacau me..i treat them like my second family..ad my aunt(janet)is my second mom..she love me like noone~cz she never had daughter only the five boy... suai ge i cn say(==)but a bit zhe lian larh..huhu~chris,clement,ah wee,ah how,chester~tadaaa
that day was a day i cnt breath when they came..and when they reach my place..i welcome them and went out..i still have to keep my smile and greet them..
but i noe i cnt hold it~but i still have too
haiss
it was the day he ignore me..
dunno is o not but who cares..
then i m sad i cnt take it anymore i cnt sleep and i keep crying..my aunt n chester slp with me but on other bed
i cover my self with blanket..i keep on wiping the tears and silently cover my mouth cz i cnt stand anymore..my heart ache like someone grabbing it to controlled it even how i breath..i was like omg..i cnt wake them up..>.<
pls dont cry i tell myself..i cnt stand..i really cnt~i quietly went into the toilet and i saw the mirror
my face was red..freaking red..cz i keep hold my tears.i keep on washing my face..
it so hot..sadly i cry like insane ppl..inside the toilet..
wth...when i thk bk..
then i went to bed again..
i try to sleep
and i stupidly counting sheep..
but when i count to 8..i stop till 26 i stop again..
u think i stupid right?
cz that the day we together..
haisss hard night..
and its 3am my aunt wakes i kept quiet..
she went n help my mum do cake
cz someone books the cake
then left me n chester
and till now i trying to sleep..
suddenly i hear a voice sniffing..crying!!!
then i get up and look at my cousin..who i treat like my own little brother
he crying but closing eye..
make me suddenly cry tears keep flow..
but i was thinking why he cry..i tot he sick!!
then i quickly get the vick..and sleep at his side..
and massage his back i was so damn worry but i dont dare show my face to my aunt telling he crying..then i whisper to him ..mummy doing things awhile jiu back lerh
yao guai oh..then he cool down that when i noe he fall asleep..ohhh finally..then my brain stop..omg turn me crying..siaw de!!...then dunno why i slowly closed my eyes
and sleep lerh..
in the morning my cousin shock is me that sleeping at his side..then i wake i say bendan y u cry last nite arh?
i dunno cz i felt mummy not at my side..
then i cry..
O.O
I WAS LYK!!!
what..i tot u sick scared me!!!!
haisss..
but now i m alone..
see the room like i m locked..
i m scared to sleep
to feel so cold..curve up my body...
and cry every nite..
if i dont it willautomatically at the end of my eye
the tear just wont leave me
but i try my best to be happy..

0 comments: