BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

what bro taught me

well~that was a night i hvn yet go anywhere..my bro slept in my room but other bed~then we two both have a talk~he told to be a better daughter a better girl~and he said life only once dont let the thing u wanted most pass by u n u regret after that..like our parent~you think they live with us forever?no~they wouldnt..so we must noe how to understand n help them~never made them angry..angry is normal~just like u touch a hot things u will react same like this...so u must train urself..when u r angry..calm dont react fast with ur feeling cz what will happen is u hurting urself n others isnt it?so take a deep breath~think of other options~cz i admit i m not a perfect person or a daughter..cz i never will be..my bro told me life have to two ways to look at it..one is good and other is bad..its our own choice for doing what we want..but the other things is when we scold o say anything abt ppl..first reflect the feeling~what they will feel?so hurt..and bring that feeling to u and feel it..it doesnt taste good..i noe how it feel..so we must look at the trouble we r in~is u who make it small o big..everything is just small case just u must make the best desicion o the bad one..to solve it..and slowly i cried..and say i m think i m useless..i said i m useless..than he saud to me~ur not..u just dunno how ppl feel when u said that to them..and i slowly realize i need to change..not to be angry..cz that wnt change anything..and i wipe of my tears..lastly he told u r pretty..all us in this family say u r wonderful but u must for a better person to be a better girl
dont let the pretty stay outside only..bring it through out urself...cz i m a girl thinking myself not a very pretty girl..cz i dunno y~i just not one i thk..and i never have the confident if i m doing some singing o anything u see i can sing but deep down inside i still hide myself in that shell..i scared...but then my bro told me all this~i start to realize..life is meaningful..cz it only once..that precious one time in a life time..u need to be a great person..a understandable person..to help everyone..that all i m doing..i m myself...i dont need ppl to judge me if i dont do anything wrong..and i wouldnt hurt o say abt ppl~cz i noe one ppl~inside their heart always have something that are precious..and noone has it...=)

0 comments: