BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

a new morning

hmmm guess~a new morning huh?
but today morning is quite unique..
i wake up laughing..my god..how how crazy =X
cz i fell down from bed at 8.35am..
and i fell down is slowly fall again..haha~
stupid my blanket oso follow me down..
i look at phone tiredly..
ngaidi i see so early..i throw the phone to bed and i m on the ground..
i look at the high window sun shining in~
so bright~wan to continue sleep~
arghh~
then i get up~fold my blanket..and someone spam me msg!
i look~omg my fren went in hospital..
still jk say i m fine.just let the nyamuk kiss
abuh~lols
==
so i comfort n pei msg le lu..
then i drank water and went out to see the sun and stretch my body..
hiusss..
need to eat breakfast lerh lurh
today my eye ok lerh..
no more zhong..
nganga~=D
haha~
just look at the mirror thinking
yeah..new day lerh uh
then the same parent n my bro told me to go out
i dont want to
then they went out..i m alone~teehee~how nice~a house full of music when i m alone .......ystday night ghost story on tv..make me keep think and cover myself with blanket then fall asleep~
not bad i cn sleep..
i dunno what i dreamt..
i fall down the bed..
u ask pain o not right?..
it not..cz i slow motion..
HAHAHA!like turtle..
=)today i felt i can smile again i thk~
hmmmx
lovely..

0 comments: