BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

exam coming~

here we come again~stuff a student hate to face~EXAM!gosh i wsh there's no exam for being a student~but it will be bad too lols~i never been studying like this before so it doesn't feel like me aint it?what to do~the first step to success is to study and strike for the best then to the future life~gotta get my head straight and plan my life now i guess~TIME to be matured!no more childish stuff no more react with emotional thought and move forward like a indepedent WOMAN~wow~sound old..haha i wanna change my life to be better now..i dont care what others have to think abt me because you never know me you will never understand me and my life because i do what right and i m not afraid to confront for it.but there's always mistake and we learned and we experienced so you gotta give ppl breaks and stop insulting them for one small mistake~
Living in my life really have make tough and strong mentally because i kept telling myself there's nothing you CAN'T do~You just need to try and NEVER GIVE UP!when you try there's more benefit than you dont~and NEVER SAY NEVER!
peace out ppl! take care!
^^

0 comments: