BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 30, 2012

it's been so long

heyaaa~im here writing my story of my life..again
from the look of it,my life seem pretty simple and still nothing big like i expected would happened..i m still waiting..
right now i m just listening to this ailee a korean singer singing to song name heaven...it really relax my mind from thinking those unwanted thought that change my emotion.its also boring saturday working out a half day ans continue sleep when i reached home~~~hmmx i dont what i m waiting for but i still feel like i have not accomplished something and there a urge that make me doing thing quickly and hoping time would flies until i get the point i want but still awaiting aimlessly..i always thought i m confidence in life but seem something kept on blocking me i guess~i cnt feel really happy like i used to..maybe it's all the responsibilities thats making me feel this way..argh~i dunno i m really tired when all the pressure is on me when i cnt even think well..feel right doing the the right thingss~every morning i woke up wishing to do something i cnt forget something that make me thing yeah you have past your day perfectly and happily.and sleep with a sweet smile~gosh why is my feeling is so confused...hmmx

0 comments: