BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

why i feel so wrong so frequently this a day~ yesh..finally step in school life form 6 again..building staircase towards the life i dream of..where i can find my smile towards my life again~it sad to know that no matter how hard you try..the past always there to trigger you and fall u back to cry and give up everything..i try so hard to erase those memories..but why..i m so confused nowaday..feel so stress out..because of emotion and what i m facing now..can i search my way back..can peel off the scar that will open and bleed anytime..try to face life positive..but human seriously have things that can't do sometimes...i wish to be stronger than before..am i faking it to myself to feel good..how naive i could be sometimes..lifes never been easy on me..i just accept the pain life gave me and struggling to past through every second of my life to make it right...i promised myself to be happy life like before..but i smile i said to myself i m going to make it totally different from now..happy life in the past will be nothing to the happiness i own now..gonna give my heart a break and feel the joy i have been through everyday..this is the only i can be smiling ;)...i dont wanna run away from problem anymore but i m going walk thru it and forget it..no more running away from this place but making this place my world..i can do anything as long i believing in myself.positive <3

0 comments: