BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 13, 2012

its was angry to think that when you are so sincere to talk to me and end up blocking and delete me~but now i have throw everything about you~i have a great life now~i dont need to show you~cause my happiness is none of your business anymore~think of all the tears i have drop for you when i still cnt let you go~i m curious i m regret to know you re not gentleman at all~think bk of i have done for you..i just cnt rmb it anymore~guess i have erase you completely when i throw you away from my life~dont ever come near it anymore..when the time u done all that..i was thinking sincerely to silently care for you..after you hurt me more n more..its my last goodbye for you..dont blame me for treating you like a stranger..for what i have felt..you deserve it..you just like a blind spot..forever i will never see..you make me hard to breathe..you make me suffer..but i dont blame you..i blame you for deleting and hammered my heart cruelly..your heartless....

0 comments: