BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 16, 2012

tiring day~the first time my heart felt coldness~so cold..and beat so painfully..sorry i heard countless time..i cnt stand this pain in heart..i get hard to breathe and cough so badly..i coundnt sleep..i hate this feeling..i hold my chest to calm myself not to cry while i know its useless..the feeling haunt me..where i m so alone in this night..still my tears speak for me..it splashes down~i cnt be sure how hurt am i..how happy end up crying..funny feeling..i think this the only way i can relax my stressful feeling....i gave chances..but the last sentences i added..when i get fedup..its the time..i decide to close everything about you.i have the courage to off my phone and put aside..and be strong..raining day how it describe my terrible feeling now..useless..worthless..painful..neglection..loneliness...alone at the dark room wishing to sleep peacefully..finally i have the courage to love u so much and put down this feeling of us..slowly..i believe it will fade..it matter of time..matter of feeling..nitess..icy cold night.i pray to Him so that i can get peace in my heart..Lord,bless me thru the night and rest of my life..so i wouldnt get hurt by words and feeling..i dont want to get hurt when i get the love and happiness at the beginning but suicide mentally inside my mind n heart.. pls be fair to me..i just cnt get thru this painful feeling..i dont want to listen to promises by any other human being anymore..but i know You always keep Yours..pls be with me thru out the night..goodnight everyone <3

0 comments: