BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

boring day~

the weather goes again like my feeling~
y rain~if u dont rain i dont think i will down uh~
stupid de
hehe
but i m ok liao lorh~
lolx
eh eh eh~
dunno what to write ho =S
hehe let see today~
well wake up like blur blur de lo(<< of course who dont wake up blur blur =S)
haha!
then my room was cold like winter times i lazy to wake up then cover myself up~
then i thk of something~
lolx i was laughing suddenly lolx then cover bk myself up~=X so insane~
i dunno why suddenly wanna laugh~
cz i thk of something that are sad but then i turn another way round to think abt it
it become stupid and i laugh at myself~
then goes my mum come pull me out of my bed~
haisss
then i put wide smile at her =D
she say eat wrong medicine arh~
i replies no arh slp wrong side mouth de shape oso follow like that~
wahahas!
siaw de me~
lolx
then i replied msgs like usual~
u noe what
i dont think i got more to write
cz
cz
cz
i slp whole day not doing anything
wow~amazing ho?then so
ntg to WRITE~
hehe!
sot geh~
=p

0 comments: