BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

brunei~my cousin 21st bday~wheeee



















wow~i was lyk happy~very very happy when i saw my uncle n aunt in brunei de they cnt regonize me they say i change alot~wahahas ;p i noe~lolx ppl kip wan upgrade marh~=) i didnt grow pretty larh just taller fatter n more cheerful le eh~=p wheee~happy uh~ i take alot of pics for his bday~love this day~but the party finished i look at the glass window saw the rain drop n the bright sky~=) make me slowly make a smile on my face~i believe we both have a happy life now~even tho my cousin still says smtg~ but i m glad and always hope the best for you well i m happy is u still rmb what i say i m shocked but past liao larh~~hmmmm~brunei de fren i will come bk again de sorry i stay awhile er yi~promise when bk go out with u guys k~let u guys hug dao shuang but not guys and dont too tight jiu hao uh!=D haha~well i dont wanna say more in this part uh~let see picys!=p

0 comments: