BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

FREE at last from exam~=p

wow~hao suang uh!!!keep shouting after step out of the examination room!!everyone was like O.O cz they took chinese hvnt finished their exam~woottz nvm~syok sendiri oso quite suang de~hahax this tyme i can take my time slowly write blog le uh~
hao happy uh!!!XD cz i m getting bk to dancing~so i m searching song n mixing them~making moves~so i will go to my bro uni studio to learn dancing cz got BIG mirror there let me release everything in my heart that is so damn not nice!!!dance till shake off the worries!!lolx i m bk again!the crazy cheerful isabel!!!=DDD~how i miss my smile~this time i could really damn feel the smile when i made it!
actually wasnt happy when i saw someone but still she's my fren~and i would hurt anyone so i just kept quite~if really the situation have to be like i imagine~then let it be~i dont like forcing~not mine jiu se not mine~i noe sann noe what i m saying~but duh~if really work out better then me~y not i m happy~=) suan liao larh~haha sha de bel bel you keep sot sot think many lerh~
AND more i want thanx lee de cake~n chocolate=)funny when i took them~hahax
thank u uh!!XD
hmmm soon will upload new pics~cz i woll b so damn bored soon~^^
tatax reaDERS~
ah bel~=p

0 comments: