BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

dunno y~dont ask me why~i cnt tell u ntg what i feel now~i m so confused~the way u treat me before wasnt same like before~dunno y i keep feeling down~keep thinking y u treat me like this?when i am happy and wish to tell u smtg u wasnt listening then when u r happy dunno y i cnt be happy lerh~but honestly say i didnt think that much~is how u treat me when u r in a bad mood~trying to make u smile but u wasnt~i m tired i m really tired~dont ask me y i treat u like stranger in school~becoz what i done for u i keep on getting dissapointment~the way u turn ur back at me the way when u r going u told a fren to tell me ur going is not u~from what i get in relationship i never can stand till this situation but i have really try and understand and keep on forget~i dont wish i will be lyk last tyme the way i face my relationship~ppl say u dunno how to show me that u love me~but what that means?..
on the first day of pmr~
i saw a few couple wher there is a different form was accompany their loves one
and sann look at me i look at each other n smile
all my frens there keep on JIAYOU!~WE CAN DO IT~
so when i was in my exam room i was near the window beside the door at the highest floor of block E and the class at the left~
finished my paper look at the sky~
it was so fine after the big rain
and that the reason why i couldnt sleep
it was pressuring when my pmr is next day
and now the big rain like pressing my feeling
oh my gosh
i hardly breathe
i look at the clock it was 3am
and i still couldnt close my freaking eyes!damn it!
my eye was heavy my brain too and i dunno y~
and there 430 in the morning i waked up and get ready
by the time i woke
i feel so dizzy couldnt really walk properly
holding the wall to support me and sit awhile on the chair to relax my self
my mood was so damn down but i keep on thinking to be happy~
telling myself smileee~~
new day first day of pmr
come on~
but in the end my face was full of worrying
i did quite ok in the exmaination but suprisely i didnt slp
then i walk out with my frens
feeling better to have someone to talk to~
then after my exam
i went lunch with my frens
then i wait for bus
and i slept
lolx my head keep knocking the window
i was like haiyo today really no mood le la
cnt let me slp xia de meh~
ANGRY~PLUS MOOD DOWN
really wan tu xue arh~
found out a day without u~
have become habit that i can live with~


END OF FIRST DAY OF PMR~

0 comments: