BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

story of ystaday~finding job day~

omg is all i have to say~i m so damn tired~walk till like what~with my sis sann finding job~actually we found the job but we are not to happy with their working time so yeah~cancel then ask cancel again doing same thing all over~ lolx~sien arh~then my temper got up i kept quite n keep find vacancy sign but still hold my smile when asking~== then after all this we found it elianto in boulevard third floor i thk~hmm then we fill in every information~hmmm i m quite happy but dunno y a bit angry~oh ya~cz of the boulevard girl?near the mac donald ice cream there de sell drink there de??curly hair face like bu shuang like wan go die de?stupid arh!me n my sis ord stand there wait for her finished with other customer then two guy JUST walk toward her~she go serve them first~walao eh!i was like hold on~i really really bu shuang arh!she blind o what!?y so hiao!see guy then straight go to them!i really want shout u go wrong place to work arh!kns!chickennn arhhh!!!!dun wan go there buy things lerh!stupid asshole no brain moron idiot!!so i cnt control my temper i shouted PUN CHEK!!! when walk past her~like prostitute arh!!!angry angry!!!whole way go home keep think of her arh~!!first time see dao jiang de girl!cheap dao bao arh!!!ur value can let me step on the ground crush diao suan liao!!!seriously man!cheap store!closed down better arh!kns kns kns kns kns!!!!!se zai!!!eeeeyyyyyeerr!!suan liao!!hmmmpf!if we start work at elianto see u again ho!ni se ting lerh!!!wang ba tan chou ci dan!bendan!
after that wen went bk home i was tired then lee came n give thing n i went up play comp awhile then sleep~dunno y mood hen down~sleep xia~seriously i m not thinking anything my tear fall when i seal my eyes~dunno y~hen sha arh!>.but i have some fun while finding job~so quite confusing uh my feeling ystday~
then my bro picked me up then we went to parkson wit his fren they go play pool then i sat on the sofa look at phone~signal down then when i want to tell my bro i wanna go out i stand n turn~yun siang almost bump into me~cz i see phone then i look up~i saw him but funny we act like stranger~lol not i diao ge arh~bu yao wu hui~lolx then i went out alone buy drink~hmmm~then went bk inside the bowling place keep look at phone~haisss~so otw back i smiled at yun siang so he oso~hmmmpf~go back home tired like hell~11pm bath~lihai marh?bath dao 12~lol inside keep fadai let the water splash on my face n thk n thk n thk~feel tired~>.<
then i slpt~
a confusing feeling day~
suck but happy and awkward maybe?
damn~~
ah bel life~
bye guys~=)

0 comments: