BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

cnt blog too much liao!T.T

huhu~guys sorry cnt upload my blog a lot..cz i m bz for dancing..singing...and studying!haisss..today is sooo sucky!but i m really grateful that my fren respect my choice and understand~XD thank u!!my leg...can split niaw!..i making it softly and lovely!gonna make my dance like that too!=)hehe!jia you jia you DX STREET!THE EXTREME!ntg is impossible!my singing..well say that i use too much emotional feeling in it..happy to say i m using the feeling but sad my heart ache..tears abt to fall...but i still stand strong..cz i dont need anyone when i fall..i need myself..to pull everything thru..that the meaning when we are saying we r not weak...but strong..learn to be independent..eventho i can choose the life having someone beside me..bu i choose not to...but when i fail...i dont let myself down..but continue cheer myself up and do my best..life getting tougher..but it making me to understand life is unfair but change the thinking that it will always be ok..my smile vanished only when i m not in this world..
gonna be strong...gonna be me..
gonna be true..
life?
isnt a hard thing..
just choose the way u want
love
bel<3

0 comments: