BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

friendship

i finally find out what friendship really is..
when someone always ther support u
always there to say u still got us
that is when i even realize how hard the pressure is on me
how much stress and pain inside me
is all gone..and they gave u a strong will to move on
and be happy~
that is when i realize
there someone true..
that is ur true friend..
they dont leave u when sad
they dont use u
they dont hide things behind u but tell u..when u r wrong..
and u willing to listen and change to become a better person
i m touched when i find problem..and i get fed up
THEY are de one who held ur hand and get up..
but i dont cry for the problem..i cry how lucky am i to have them
how grateful i found them
how precious every word they give u
how helpful they can be
friend are the ppl u walk with when u are out to the society
every step they guide u..
i dunno how to thank them.
but what i know..
it only kill me to hurt them..
cz i dont only treat them as friend..but family which we rely on
i wanted to say this to all my fren
u the best thing i found in my life
u give me courage to pass thru my problem and sadness
that is y..
sometime we failed but we smile again..and look forward and we learn..
friends never gave u up..
never...=)

0 comments: