BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

whuuu=)

wow~what a day which pass by just like wind~haha..quite boring when one of my bro is not in our class anymore..sad~huhu but i wish him all the best!=)...today i study math i went infront!noob xia de lo~wakaka..then when science..i fadai..keep thinking what should i decide..huhu XD...after morning class end..i went to dance room and check our song and arrange it..uhhhh tired...then we get the permission and went bk to dance room and continue our dance..and later!as i promise my friend to teach the dance for a group of singer i did it~=D so happy!i surprised when they all say thank u to me..teehee~feel like i m accomplishing something and helping ppl~^^...but also maybe today wasnt a day for me i guess...someone who dig out my past is super duper ishhhh!i can now tell u...how u much u say o do..i will not feel anything anymore...cz i m offcially over it!!i m not blind and i m not stupid...jus maybe i m not matured to think abt the consequences~yeah silly me~
well that all for the day!
take care my frenx!
and joyce stay happy!
anything i will be at ur side!
=)
that what fren do!

0 comments: