BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

simple day~

when today morning i was on the way to school...i saw something..that make my heart stop beating..haisss...y my memory flash back...is it true this only stop when u found someone true for u?why so suffering de!haiyo...still larh trying my best to smile n be happy! today someone bday lurh..next to my class de...my fren n theirs help celebrate..xia soi him at canteen..haha!fun~see everyone so happy...everyone in canteen cheer for that bday boy..wakaka...and gave him a card full of wishes and hopes..^^ i wrote too =)..then i went up..bought cup mee so i can eat in class..because i got chinese lesson and i dont have any of that..so i eat half way..someone send up a piece a cake that i say save for me worh..i tot no more liao..haha..so happy...chocolate cake!make me hyper liao!XD...sometime
i really very confused some kind off ppl...dunno what they want from me..
i noe they backstab me but y still want be fren of mine..=S
weird..and care even i did o not to greet them...funny...and i heard all my frens tell me what u bkstab abt it before..y u can act like ntg..when i dig it all out..pls dont be speechless...
take carex..
love ya!=)

0 comments: