BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ehhhh~today ooo~

hiushhhh!today orh...eh...dont say la keep as secret!wakakaka...something special happened...!XD AND I HAVE FUN LA...and kinda sad to see joyce sad today...she write a short letter to me and say she very sad n no mood...then chinese lesson start..i went to sit with her and comfort her..when i say dont think abt it le..she started crying..cz that guy with him de really is jerk!kns!see him slap him!=( no use!haisss...so sorry for her...then i told her be strong..not fair u sad he is not..and with other girl so happy..dont look down on herself..i know its hard...even tho still like how i am now..keep try and try dont give up!and sure..u will put down and see someone really special for ur life..she keep cry make me wanted to cry too..jacky keep turn his head to see my eyes..they jio me!huhu T.T its sad la come on..
haisss....but JOYCE!do be happy yeah!enjoy every second of ur day k?when night come i noe u will be afraid like losing everything..but still always be happy o!=) i support u always!active girl always there help u jiayou!i dont left out ppl when they are in need!gambateh neh!
HUHU!...in the last period so geng eh!
i eat keropok...i eat eat eat..gary jio me..
eat so innocent de~
== u this bro ye se hen lihai n steady lo
noe my expression hen funny la!
zzzzz!
wish someone brighten up my life now
hiushhh...as i m trying to brighten up everyone life!!!
stay smiling!!!!XDDDD!
LOVE YA!take care!

0 comments: