BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

making myself busy like a bee~

from upstair u noe what i meant le ho~hmmm tired and very stress..body all bruises..pain...release stress my only way~damn...today was DH4 my dancing group dancing for orentation..my leg couldnt really move well..cz all my body aching..luckily didnt sick~but alll this two day pay off..learning till 5plus..the crowd love us~shouting..kinda fun~but i m really freaking tired ord..i go back home straight sleep..but there more activities await me..cheerleading and basketball training for competition..not sure i wan take basketball ma..i m taking all this is letting myself stop from thinking n keep having fun..but atleast i made it..i slowly put it down lerh for my past tense stories..its felt weird n sad at first..but i keep telling myself be strong so..so anyhow single life fast fast back!=) i will get used to that~i promise^^..its past ord so there nothing left to cherish o anything..thanx for the friends that support me always..hmm...damn tmr will be training for cheeerleading..i m going to stand straight and let them throw like a doll le..huhu T.T...my mouth going cramp anytime now..smile smile smile!=) stand straight!balance when u go up...wossshhh!=o...btw thanx gary for the lifting dance kinda felt like flying that time HAHAHA~well its really fun..

0 comments: