BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

what the heck with my life seriously!!

haisss...actually today was my funniest day n happiest day ever!and it turn out suck!=( after hearing all that is like something pierce thru my heart..i never thought it was this hurting!!!why?..normally ppl get scolded o beaten up they cry..why?..i m not like that de!but why i cry..?and guys this is not abt my relatioship..dont misunderstood..haisss....i never cry infront of my friends..cz i wanted to be the girl who always smile n laugh everytime and carries no worries for them..and what i do?i kept put down my head and cry..but i m touch..there frens who comfort me..and half way i m crying i laughed...cz they r seriously funny..i go toilet and washed my face...kinda getting fed up of this life..ppl i love past away..and this...
shit!=@
NO MORE NEXT TYME LIAO!
damn it!

0 comments: